AVG Pro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm confused....Obviously every email I send is scanned by the AVG mail scanner. No problem. I had starting sending a very large file which, with dial-up, would take 20 mins or so. Once it started to upload I changed my mind. Deleted the mail from my OE sent box but of course AVG still tries to send it everytime I open OE. Control Alt Delete disables the mail scanner (or I disable it manually) but obviously when I re-enable it we're back to square one and AVG starts to resend it again. So, how can actually delete the file that AVG tries to scan and send? Where is the file stored in the AVG scanner?

Noel

Noel

Check to see if you have a folder called QUEUE in your AVG7 folder (located inside the Grisoft folder located in your program folder).

If so then delete it (but make sure you're not trying to send/receive any emails at the same time!)

Roger

Finally found the Queue folder and deleted the stuff. Despite following your suggestion I couldn't find it at first. Realised that AVG have great Tech Support, came back within 30 mins with the same info as you Roger but set out in such a way as the more challenged members of society could understand......
Thanks again.

Noel

Latest posts

Back