UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Adam

Just when do you find time for woodworking :?:

That's photography, beekeeping and woodworking.

Are there any more hobbies around that you haven't told us about :?:

All the best
Envious Neil

Newbie_Neil":p0jdmi3t said:
Are there any more hobbies around that you haven't told us about :?:

Well, I do like to allocate some time to the wife :oops:

Drinking has to come pretty high up the hobbies!

Playing squash. Beekeeping is easy, you only need to spend an hour or two, one a week to once a fortnight, and then only during the summer, from october to march you fairly much leave them to it. Photography isn't a "hobby", I just take pictures when I find something interesting - so it doesn't take any time. I certainly dont go out taking shots - just for photographic sake. So the photography and the beekeeping don't count, - I play squash straight from work/at lunchtimes, so that doesn't count which leaves drinking beer (getting less as I get older :cry: ) so the only "real" hobby is woodworking, and spending time with SWMBO :shock: 8) :lol:

A

Thought it'd be good for a chuckle.

Amazingly, I've not been stung yet - but thats inevitable :cry:

Adam

Alf,

I take my hat off to you. You always come up with the most apposite links, comments and whatnot so quickly. Are you a computer with a sense of humour?

At this point Alf's disguise slips and we can all see the HAL 9000 series, let hope we don't get the singing :wink: :roll: :wink:

I was thinking a medley of Easy Listening favourites... Any requests? Sorry? What was that? "Don't sing"? Sorry, 'fraid I don't know the words to that one... :lol:

Avatars are just picture files (small ones) - in either jpg or gif format. I created an animated gif of a sequnce of jpg photos to get my avatar.

Basically if you can find any .gif or .jpg picture file, find somewhere on the internet to host it (which allows direct linking) and then edit your profile on this website to point to that picture. If you can't find a site that allows direct linking, personal message me and I'll host it on my website.

Adam

Back