Austrian Post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Barto

👍
Reaction score
I have a tool bought from eBay coming via Austrian Post to the UK. According to the tracking it arrived in the UK last week and has since been out for delivery, but hasn't been delivered. The last update was "out for delivery" on the 9th October. Then it just stops.

The tracking number does not work for either Royal Mail or Parcelforce and neither have a record of it on their systems (have spoken to them a couple of times).

Does anyone have any experience of this, or any idea of who might be handling it over here if it's not Royal Mail/Parcelforce?

Very annoying!

Sounds like the driver kept it and signed as delivered. Put in a claim to the delivery company, details will be on the tracking page.

Does the Austrian postal service site say at any stage "handed over to partner"? In this case partner should be RM/PF.

Noel":tw2vhwgb said:
Does the Austrian postal service site say at any stage "handed over to partner"? In this case partner should be RM/PF.

No. The closest to that is "handed over to subcontractor", but you can see in the screenshot below that looks like it's still in Austria...

3PTQXIS.png

sunnybob":2yf0n54a said:
To me, "item accepted" means its been delivered. Contact the seller.

I think you’re reading the tracking backwards? Item accepted means that it was given to the postal service by the sender...

Have you contacted Eurodis? Try tracking with them. It may give you details on the UK side or that it's in the hands of one of their partners. on the other hand it may not but the package has at some stage gone through one of their scanners:

https://eurodis.com/track-trace

Ahhh think you might have nailed it Noel! Searching the barcode on their website brings up "delivery attempt, notification left" (there wasn't"), and tells me to contact DHL. Odd as I tried searching the reference numbers through DHL earlier but nothing came up. They also have a depot in Fareham so I guess I'll have to give them a call Monday.

Thanks a lot!

oops, chinese program, starting at the bottom and working up. :oops:
the stuff I track from TNT goes top to bottom.

Well guys, the mystery has been solved and the parcel was collected from DHL Parcel UK in Fareham today. It's rather stupid that DHL Parcel is totally different from other DHLs but there we go.

I have no idea why it wasn't delivered or why it was such a pain in the first place but again, there we go.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Latest posts

Back