• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Auger Bits ( Hex Shank - for Modern Day Drills)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.alan.

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Auger Bits with Hex Shank

I have 9 Auger bits

Ridgeway 1 1/4”
Ridgeway 1”
Record /Marples 7/8”
Record/Marples 3/4”
Ridgeway 5/8
Record/Marples 13mm
Marples 11mm
Record/Marples 3/8”
Record/Marples 5/16”

All in great condition - throwing in an old adjustable drill bit too ( needs a Brace for this bit as it is the old type of shank)

The lot including delivery £38

Abit3.jpg

Attachments

• Abit3.jpg
    Abit3.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 827
Hi, I’m interested but just a little confused with the photos v’s the description. Can you let me know which, or if all are included. Thanks, Dave.

Moonsafari69":225ok5cb said:
Hi, I’m interested but just a little confused with the photos v’s the description. Can you let me know which, or if all are included. Thanks, Dave.

Ah yes I see what you mean!
The first pic - is showing an extra auger bit - basically it was a duplicate of the 1 1/4 bit- so I have kept that myself. So - it’s all bits you see in 2nd pic and described - hope that makes sense #-o

Image now removed to not cause confusion :D

Moonsafari69":2uu4sri7 said:
All yours TFrench!
A bit cheeky, but if your applying 24 hour feedback cut-offs, can I be next? I guarantee I will be responsive. Recuperating from surgery leaves a *lot* of internet time!

Yes definitely- Ibe sent Tfrench a email via the forum this afternoon- so I’ll give him till tomorrow morn to respond - I’ll let you know either way tomorrow afternoon

Crikey, that was a bit brutal. Especially for a regular contributor like Mr French. Maybe just me but it's not the rules but the spirit of the rules that counts. Still. Each to their own and all that.

Happy to stand aside if that helps restore harmony to the world! Apologies - would never wish to queue jump or to appear to do so.

No offence meant personally Deadeye in any way whatsoever. To you or the seller. Just seems a bit arbitrary, adding 24 hour deadlines after the fact. Just not sure it benefits anyone in the long term. I have no say here. No right to cast judgement. But the normal rule is Gentleman's agreement. First bid seals the deal. Moonsafari has given up the sale to Mr French. Maybe he went out at the weekend. (shock horror) Sorry I mentioned it tbh. I just feel some things should be maintained because they are fair. I'm a bit sad like that. :|
Cheers
Chris

I did send T French a email via forum as he may confirm.. and in fairness to myself I did check to see if T French had been on the forum when I posted offering to deadeye if T French did not get back to me and he had been on the forum - maybe just missed my post. To be honest - I unfortunately have had bad experiences over the years regarding selling/buying especially with forums /Fb. So I guess I have become a little too harsh. Anyhow no offence meant to any party .

Thanks for explaining, no harm done and I probably should have kept my opinion to myself anyway without knowing the full story.
Regards

Latest posts

Back