AUCTION: Veritas DX 60 block plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the auction for the Veritas DX60 block plane from Ironballs who as the Intermediate winner and having won an NX60, has generously decided to auction it for the Woodland Trust. He also doesn't want to be known as a block plane collector :oops:
The auction will run for two weeks and will finish at around midnight on 23 Nov. The winner of this auction should contact Ironballs directly and should also transfer the amount of the winning bid directly to the Woodland Trust - Rob

Mods - please make this a sticky and IB, could you please post a piccy?

I'll start with £80

This is a curious way to bid, chaps!! Auctions normally go up in price, not down!! If I bid 1p, does that mean I win? :D

Mike

To be fair I would imagine gary only read the top post #-o

moving in the right direction again I'll go £85 notes

Okay pictures, hopefully you will see that the condition is excellent, with just a couple of my grubby finger marks down the sides. There is the box (most unusual that I kept the original box - I'm still not a collector), a press release/review and the instructions with allen key still taped to them.

I'll take any questions you have and good luck to all bidders.

In addition, as an extra little bonus I will throw in my Japanese marking knife, it's one of the origami/kobayashi/kawasaki/summat like that knives that Axminster sell and was retired when I got a pair of the little Japanese marking knives. It does have a nick in the blade edge where I was careless storing it in my pencil case, but this would be sorted out with 2 mins on the Tormek.

dx1.jpg

dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

dx4.jpg

blade001.jpg

blade002.jpg

Cheers

Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back