At least the postage is free

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow...a bargain LOL. It always amazes me how people get hooked on bidding sometimes and will actually buy things on flea bay for more than the new item would cost. Think this may be a wee bit OTT though LOL.

Pete

It does say on the Ebay ad' that he has "89 sold"! If you click on that link it looks very much as if it is collaborators judging by the number of buyers with similar user names!

AND they only paid £39.99! not the £339 on the page?

Quite personally I would be extremely dubious about both the quality and the seller.

Regards Peter.

His normal price is £39.99. I guess he's put the price up temporarily to stop people buying whilst he's out of stock. Common ploy.

petercharlesfagg":3edxo9kk said:
It does say on the Ebay ad' that he has "89 sold"! If you click on that link it looks very much as if it is collaborators judging by the number of buyers with similar user names!

Quite personally I would be extremely dubious about both the quality and the seller.

Regards Peter.

Peter, when I click on that link I do not see the full user names of the previous purchasers. However, I do note that the price has always been £39.99 and not the £339.99 now being asked.

Mike

henton49er":3t4c3ekx said:
petercharlesfagg":3t4c3ekx said:

Regards Peter.

Peter, when I click on that link I do not see the full user names of the previous purchasers. However, I do note that the price has always been £39.99 and not the £339.99 now being asked.

Mike

Slapped wrist for me I think!

Back