At last

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Went into the forum Wednesday and thought I would change my e-mail address in my profile, this led to my account being deactivated. So I have re-registered using my work e-mail account and slightly changed my user name, what used to be Waka is now Whaka.

Whaka

Doh! Charley, can we sort this out? I don't want to call him Whaka-that sounds stupid..... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
CheekyPhilly :lol:

Hi Whaka-Waka :) sorry, couldn't resist...

At least it is phonetically the same. I would imagine as Philly requests there is something Charley can do.

But if I say Whaka-Waka fast enough for a few repetitions, it has a certain ring to it :lol: :lol:

<pointing and sniggering> Look, look! He's a newbie <snigger> :wink:

W(h)aka, get on to Charley. I don't know that he can rescue your old account, but he might be able to do something about the name.

Cheers, Alf

Philly":38emsx9x said:
Doh! Charley, can we sort this out? I don't want to call him Whaka-that sounds stupid..... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
CheekyPhilly :lol:

I think your so unkind.

McLuma":38emsx9x said:
What made you change your name from Waka to Whake

I tried to re-register using the same name and it wouldn't accept it, so as the original name came from New Zealand I put an H in which does change the pronounceation a little.

All joking aside I felt quite depressed that I wasn't able to get in for a couple of days, sick or what?

Alf":38emsx9x said:
W(h)aka, get on to Charley. I don't know that he can rescue your old account, but he might be able to do something about the name.

I've sent a PM to Charlie to see if he can do anything about it.

Anyway its nice being a forum newbie again, gives me a chance to learn how to gloat, noe who could I get lessons from?

Anyway its nice being a forum newbie again, gives me a chance to learn how to gloat, noe who could I get lessons from?

Actually a good idea, But do not give Philly an idea with that, goes he will then start all over again with his tools :wink:

Back