At last we have rain.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powertools

Established Member
Reaction score
Although over the last few weeks i have been working on outside projects and it has been good that the weather has been dry our garden has started to suffer and it is nice to finally have some significant rain today.

ChrisR":32ln2sqp said:
Also rain in Cornwall, and we need it, water butt was dry. =D>

Chris.

You been missing out Chris?

Had plenty enough here over the last month but we are on Dartmoor. Everything is green and lush

You are quite welcome to our rain up here. My garden looks like a jungle and I had just started work on it, fat chance of that now, better start looking for a cheap canoe instead! :roll: Roll on Summer :lol:

with over 45 years of motorcycling in England, you can keep your rain, ta very much.
we might not have any more now till november (with luck)

Jonzjob":1k7hhzsm said:
Rain? Oh yes, we had 3/4" yesterday and a bit more today. It stopped about an hour ago and the terrace is dry again now.

Still, they have plenty up in the Black Mountains just north and they give us the water, so a nice agreement really :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bahh! did you have to? At this moment I am just checking my webbed feet. :roll: :lol:

mailee":kvf6v8vu said:
You are quite welcome to our rain up here. My garden looks like a jungle and I had just started work on it, fat chance of that now, better start looking for a cheap canoe instead! :roll: Roll on Summer :lol:

I dunno...you soft Southerners :wink:

Back