ASAP!!! Performance pwer pro 14.4v drill drivers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike

Sorry, I don't know anything about the drill but, the sale finished on Thursday.

They haven't updated their web site yet, but it does have disclaimers about the finish date.

Good luck
Neil

Edit PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE.

if you're going to be using it every day you need to get a decent drill.

panasonic are the best.
i would say makita and milwalkie are a close second.

you'll regret buying a diy drill for heavy use.

aleks

I do know alot about pro cordless drills and i know that panasonic are he best! I think i will keep me battered Hitachi 12v impact drill driver for a bit longer, but it annoys me cos the 2 speed switch won't stay in the same place due to wear.

Mike

Sorry, but I was obviously having a senior moment this morning. The sale finishes this coming Thursday the 23rd.

As far as I am aware all of the Performance PRO tools have a three year warranty. So it might be worth trying it.

Cheers
Neil

I've just bought my 3rd Ferm 24V hammer drill/driver from screwfix. I've used mine pretty much everyday over the last 2 years and I can't fault them. The omly reason I've bought the 3rd one was 'cos the cost of it was cheaper than buying spare batteries - they come with 2 batteries anyway - at £49.99 it's a bargain!!

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro ... Ref%3Dhome

Col

I meant to say also that I have more than one because I can't be bothered to keep changing bits NOT because they're useless!!

i rest my case.
if you've got batteries that only last a year or two i would say that the drill's not up to regular heavy use.

aleks

Back