• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Arundel lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcros

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an Arundel J4 lathe for spares or repair. There is a headstock, tailstock, toolrest, bed bars etc. It is complete but needs a new pulley on the motor. I think that the motor works but it has been a few years since I used it. There is also a chuck adaptor which goes from the slightly unusual thread on the Arundel to (I think) a Supernova or Patriot chuck. I never had one to check it with but it might help somebody out.

collection from Leeds.

I have an Arundel J4 lathe for spares or repair. There is a headstock, tailstock, toolrest, bed bars etc. It is complete but needs a new pulley on the motor. I think that the motor works but it has been a few years since I used it. There is also a chuck adaptor which goes from the slightly unusual thread on the Arundel to (I think) a Supernova or Patriot chuck. I never had one to check it with but it might help somebody out.

collection from Leeds.

If an existing member doesn't snap this up I've a friend who would be interested in it. If nobody comes forward drop me a PM and we can arrange something. I'm only in Huddersfield so can collect easily.

Back