Are these screwdrivers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

I picked up some security torx ones from a car boot, they are very nice.

Pete

Thanks for that quick response. They really puzzled me. I have a Stanley now ground down to a point for marking that has a similar shaped handle and found it quite comfortable.
I did wonder if he'd dipped the handles in paint as some do.

They are indeed Facom, good spot there Matt.

I have several sets of them, originally simply because my local toolshop happened to be a Facom reseller, but over time it has become clear to me that they are excellent screwdrivers.

Did you ask the same question on the blog? If so, apologies for not responding but I've been on holiday.

Cheers, Ed

I have a set of the newer handle pattern and they are really comfortable - not cheap but fantastic quality, mine were used daily until I come off the "tools" and have no wear on them what so ever.

Matt

Mr Ed":jbz9tj4k said:
They are indeed Facom, good spot there Matt.

I have several sets of them, originally simply because my local toolshop happened to be a Facom reseller, but over time it has become clear to me that they are excellent screwdrivers.

Did you ask the same question on the blog? If so, apologies for not responding but I've been on holiday.

Cheers, Ed
My son did under pseudonym of hughjengine. He asked me to try this site.
Great blog Ed and my son loves the food. :D

Back