Arcoy Dovetailer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickm

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
From time to time, people ask about instructions for using these. While clearing out a cupboard, I found a fairly good photocopy of the original maker's instructions, and have scanned them as a .PDF file. If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

For anyone interested in the Arcoy brand, there's also this site run by John Luby which has variois hints and tips, etc

Scrit

Hello Dick,
It's an old post but if you still have a copy of the Arcoy dovetailer manual-please forward me a copy-thanks very much

From time to time, people ask about instructions for using these. While clearing out a cupboard, I found a fairly good photocopy of the original maker's instructions, and have scanned them as a .PDF file. If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

Hi Dick - could I pls have a copy of the arco y dovetailer instructions ? Thx vm

Dick, I am in Aberdeenshire and have an Acroy 2000 dovetailer jig - but no instructions. Can you help with copy?
Many thanks, and keep safe.

Checking your postcode, you must be just about opposite the surgery in Pitmedden. I'm in Methlick, but for the sake of COVID, will email a .pdf if I can find it.

Checking your postcode, you must be just about opposite the surgery in Pitmedden. I'm in Methlick, but for the sake of COVID, will email a .pdf if I can find it.

If there aren't any copyright issues, you can attach the PDF to a post in this thread.

If there aren't any copyright issues, you can attach the PDF to a post in this thread.
Interesting point - my guess is that since Arcoy are long gone (aren't they?) copyright shouldn't be an issue. But if anyone knows better, please tell me.
Notice a couple of earlier requests for these instructions dating from a period when I wasn't checking this forum, so may not have responded to. IF these instructions turn up, and anyone didn't get a response from me, will try to sort it out.

Hi, Dick - from having been a newspaper reporter, I am pretty sure copyright would run out after 25 years even though I believe Stanley took over Arcoy.
By the way, I am indeed in Pitmedden but up past the tennis court and bowling green. My grandfather lived at Tanglandford just outside Methlick. It's a small world!!

Back