Aragorn's Kitchen *Large*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn

Saw this after everyone else had posted and what can I say?

I am full of admiration mate. Superb job and the work in progress that you have shown is really interesting.
Particularly interesting to see the Festool cuts - pretty impressive on the tear out front :D

I have a mobile butchers block on my to-do list and so a work in progress on that would be fantastic and may even get me making my own (at last :roll: )

Hang on while just kick my B&Q kitchen packaging under the table :oops:

Excellent job, doen't it give you a great sense of satisfaction when you can stand back and say "I made that and I'm chuffed to bits"

Well done that man.

Superb Aragorn.

Looks really really impressive.

Adam

[To follow up on what Aragorn said - I've used British Hardwoods - and it was absolutely square and exact to dimensions - and I used it without any preperation.]

Top job, Aragorn! :shock:
You definitely deserve a round of applause for that. Go on-treat yourself to a new toy! :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

Thanks Philly! What do you suggest?!
Funnily enough I was wondering what to have as a "reward" to myself for finishing, and reckon somewhat depressingly that it's not new tools I need but a complete workshop revamp: :cry: When am I going to find the time for that :?

Thanks again again for your praise, everyone. That's enough now!

Have you taken lots of photos - close ups etc of it fully fitted etc - in case you ever build a website - photos of things like this are invaluble!

Adam

And are you building two of the trolleys - one for yourself at the same time? Always easier to make a couple whilst you are at it!

Adam

Drew, Gidon - Thanks guys!

FMT paid for itself!! :shock: Have you seen how much it costs? And what about those cutters? :shock:
No mate, I'll be paying for that for the rest of my life. Awful piece of kit, too. Best avoided! :wink: :wink:

Hi Gidon

gidon":3ht8bgqc said:
Aragorn":3ht8bgqc said:
FMT paid for itself!! .... Awful piece of kit, too. Best avoided! :wink: :wink:

How much do you want for it then - a tenner? :wink:

Now, now. I've already sent a pm offering 25 and I'm extremely hopeful of a positive reply. :roll:

Cheers
Neil

What can one say! Nice job there mate!
I've often fancied myself doing some nice furniture pieces but think I'll stick to garden windmills and bowls :oops: My B&D couldnt possibly give me that sort of cut finish and I dont think Santa will get the Festool down the chimney :cry:

Latest posts

Back