APTC fine tools event this Friday & Sat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David C

In Memorium
Reaction score
Anyone going to this do on Friday or Saturday?

Will be taking current students on Friday.

David Charlesworth

Thanks for the reminder. Will be trying to get there though most likely be the the Saturday I would have thought.
Mike

Dave, not to worry. On your side of the country there's Classic Handtools' Lie-Nielsen tools day with John Lloyd on Saturday 18th Nov, 10-6 - discounts on the day apparently... :wink: No affiliation, yadda yadda

Cheers, Alf

If you do make it we have a free raffle/draw for a Veritas plane (used twice btw) for anyone who attends. Winner to be announced on BriMarc website next week.

See you there.

Martin

Martin,

Will be seeing you unless some terminal transport failure strikes.

Wonder how many will make it.

Significantly underwhelmed by the publicity.

Where is the event please?

I assume the new shop?

David C

David

Thanks for reminding us about Axminster, all being well I'll be there, I'm always up for a day out to a tool shop.

David sorry we seem to have left things a bit thin. I will PM you with details as it can be deemed commercial and therefore not appropriate here.

Martin

I feel a woodkateer outing coming on..... Waka, Philly, Martyn2, Woodbloke ????????????????????

Martin :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :wink: :!:

Martin,

I was feeling that APTC publicity was a bit thin, not yours!

I could not see mention on their website a few weeks ago but I do have great difficulty with reading, indexes etc the finger travels very slowly across the line and makes my brain hurt.....

David C

mahking51":3jd1equk said:
I feel a woodkateer outing coming on..... Waka, Philly, Martyn2, Woodbloke ????????????????????

Martin :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :wink: :!:

Come on guys this is the chance of a lifetime for Waka (soon to be a pensioner) help you spend your money. You never knew you needed it until you spoke to me.

Martin Im sure the mods wouldnt mind the details being posted here, it's not as though anyones being forced to buy now :) and as DC said it hasnt really been publicised anywhere it doesnt even say on the APTC which branch it's being held at.

WIll there be a mass turnout? What days and times?
Mike

Hi folks,

The Axminster event is very well hidden on their site but their mail shot email club confirms that is is on friday and saturday. I rang Axminster themselves but the girls knew nothing about it.
I plan to drive up on friday. Since it seems the event will be held in the shop I think parking will be very difficult.

See you there, Aldel

Apart from the pleasure of talking with Martin, Geoff and Mick Hudson of Clifton, was not impressed.

APTC seemed to be pretending it wasn't happening at all.

There are some new Tormek goodies but I am not allowed to divulge yet!
Also some nice awls from Clifton.

I hope more people turn up on Saturday!

Parking is easy, just up hill in town car park, or supermarket.....

David Charlesworth

Back