Apps - Quotes, invoices, Purchases & Expenses, Mileage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Woody

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody come across a good app that does all of these items?

As far as I have found so far there only seem to be ones that do Quotes & Invoices, or Expenses or Mileage.

Just think it would be more convenient to have all the information in the one place.

Myfordman":12t37mzd said:

Yes, but was hoping for something that would produce quotes, invoices more easily for emailing to customers. Perhaps I should have said I want to use it on my ipad.

I just created an Excel template with a master coding sheet for quotes and invoices. This way I have standard forms and all I need to fill in are customer details, date, product code and quantity. Formulae do the rest. Then I print it to PDF using PDFCreater from SourceForge.

If you can send me the details of what you want I'm happy to knock up an Excel workbook for you. Won't be the quickest turn around as I'm quite stacked out at the moment but I can get something to you in a week or so.

MMUK":26uqdvee said:
I just created an Excel template with a master coding sheet for quotes and invoices. This way I have standard forms and all I need to fill in are customer details, date, product code and quantity. Formulae do the rest. Then I print it to PDF using PDFCreater from SourceForge.

If you can send me the details of what you want I'm happy to knock up an Excel workbook for you. Won't be the quickest turn around as I'm quite stacked out at the moment but I can get something to you in a week or so.

That's very generous of you. Before seeing your post I had downloaded Quick Sale app which seems to do what I need. Also I don't have excel on my ipad. Thanks for your offer.

Back