Appliance costs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to guess how much a top end American fridge, a wine cooler and a range can come to?

The answer is here at DOC'S BLOG (a warning... this takes you to my blog, if you object to going to my blog then don't click it .....if you think I'm promoting my blog and don't want to promote it, don't click it ..... if you're not interested in appliance cost, even if they are extortionate, don't click it ... if you get upset by high prices, don't click it ..... if you have a heart condition, don't click it....)

Kinda guessed it was going to be a sub zero fridge, seem popular with the overpaid that get featured on 'cribs'. I do like the freezer draws that I have seen though (sub zero again).

doctor Bob":1jsn9ha6 said:
Anyone care to guess how much a top end American fridge, a wine cooler and a range can come to?

The answer is here at DOC'S BLOG (a warning... this takes you to my blog, if you object to going to my blog then don't click it .....if you think I'm promoting my blog and don't want to promote it, don't click it ..... if you're not interested in appliance cost, even if they are extortionate, don't click it ... if you get upset by high prices, don't click it ..... if you have a heart condition, don't click it....)

Before I click, could you confirm the presence or not of mustachioed mankinni wearing blokes :?: Only I`m having me curry & I find these type of images off putting & definitely not something i want to see whilst eating me vindaloo.

Thanks.

Is that all :roll: Bunch of tight wads you southern lot, we've all got appliances like that up here :mrgreen:

Remember when I was renovating my one bedroom apartment in Savannah. Was going to go European in the kitchen ie 4 burner hob undercounter fridge & freezer etc. Interior designer friend of mine was horrified - said I'd never be able to rent it. Ended up fitting a bloody huge Fischer & Paykel double door full height fridge/freezer and a massive 6 burner over - for one bedroom. No wonder they've got a weight problem.

Back