Anyone with a Trend T11 router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDC83

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for a couple of measurements from the base.
I want check if I could retro fit the base on to my Dewalt router as Dewalt make the t10,t11 routers for Trend I hope it will, and hopefully save me from getting another router.
So I need
Distance between the sliders,
Diameter of the slider
Distance centre to centre of the height adjustment screw and the closest slider.

I do have a T11, but it's in my table, and can't easily access for measuring. I am 99.9% certain the DW625 and the T11 are the same machine apart from the extra below-table adjustments that can be made on the T11

I have a trend pro router table, pre drilled for a T11. I can measure later this evening if you like?

Edit, never mind - I see you need different measurements, not holes.

Hi. Have a look at a couple of pictures online - the 626 is completely different design - the depth stop arrangement is completely different. They won't be interchangeable.

Hi. Have a look at a couple of pictures online - the 626 is completely different design - the depth stop arrangement is completely different. They won't be interchangeable.
Hi the depth stop and height adjuster is on different side on the 626. I will be putting this into my router table so don’t need depth stop so will be doing away with that.
Im looking to have a better way to than my home made screw arrangement to adjust the height of the router from above.
1C7FA4E0-B994-4DBD-83EB-98D592A93307.jpeg

Tlong screw as seen in pic below looks to be in the same position as the T11
AFA235C7-F158-4B15-8DB9-A61FC846242C.png
31108D93-140A-4445-96DD-806488B527BD.png

I don't know if they are interchangeable with Dewalt. What I can tell you, as I had it confirmed by Trend technical, is that the T10 and T11 bases are not interchangeable, ie you can't fit a t11 base to a t10 router.

Not sure what is wrong with your base but you can buy new bases for a t11 or t10. They are fairly straight forward to exchange and a lot cheaper than a new one.

There’s nothing wrong with the base on my router I would like the functionality of the trend base on my Dewalt router and to use a Incra magnalock router plate.

Back