Anyone want to sell me a HMS260 P/T

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronosoft

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone upgrading and want to off their old kit ? Give us an email as I have cash waiting right NOW!

Cheers in advance

David

I know this should be in adtrader but you get such a rough class of people there :wink:

Hi David

Chronosoft":1njz8bl6 said:
Hi, anyone upgrading and want to off their old kit ? Give us an email as I have cash waiting right NOW!

If you have 450 in readies, why not add 21 pound to it and buy a brand new DW P/T?

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":f90b9lo0 said:
Hi David

Chronosoft":f90b9lo0 said:

If you have 450 in readies, why not add 21 pound to it and buy a brand new DW P/T?

Cheers
Neil

Did I miss something here? I may not be the most observant member of the human race but I see no mention of £450. What did I miss?????

Tony

Tony":101xw2gr said:
Did I miss something here? I may not be the most observant member of the human race but I see no mention of £450. What did I miss?????
You mean you didn't get the psychic upgrade pack? :roll:

Alf":116pu0nd said:
Tony":116pu0nd said:
You mean you didn't get the psychic upgrade pack? :roll:

Please, please, please tell me it can be retro-fitted :D

I could I guess - but from the reviews I understand that the scheppach gave a superior finish - am I correct in thinking this

I missed a HMS260 on ebay by 2 seconds - being right clever getting my bid in at the last second n all that - well that one went for £540 but it looked brand spanking new

Is the DW P/t worth its salt ?

Is it better than the scheppach ?

Might just have a punt and order one n have done with it.

Cheers

Hi Tony

Are you sitting comfortably, because I shall only say this once? :wink:

Tony":kydnl6rq said:

This what David said.

Chronosoft":kydnl6rq said:

This is what I said.

Newbie_Neil":kydnl6rq said:
If you have 450 in readies, why not add 21 pound to it and buy a brand new DW P/T :?:

I was asking the question to find out if David had 471 to spend, because if so he could get a brand new DW733S instead of a secondhand machine.

Hope that clears things up and saves you having to get the psychic upgrade pack. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Hi Tony

Sorry but I forgot to log in, again. :oops:

I've just re-read my posting and it hasn't come over as I intended. It was supposed to be funny, but because I haven't been able to edit the post it just misses what I was trying to say.

Sorry, but I hope you understand.

Cheers
Neil

I just bought a new DW P/T online - just read the review and placed my order.

If i don't like it - I can probably sell in on ebay for what I bought it for.

Cheers.

David

If you missed something by 2 seconds on ebay, its probably because the other bidder was using one of these "auto-bidder" sites to bid on his behalf so close to the finish that it is impossible for you to get in another bid, e.g. within the last 0.5 seconds.

Its not forbidden on ebay but also it's a bit dodgy I think.

Adam

Newbie_Neil":wzt1hjnf said:
Hi Tony

Sorry but I forgot to log in, again. :oops:

I've just re-read my posting and it hasn't come over as I intended. It was supposed to be funny, but because I haven't been able to edit the post it just misses what I was trying to say.

Sorry, but I hope you understand.

Cheers
Neil

It's OK Neil, I was laughing at your post when I saw the apology - partly 'cause you uncharacteristically forgot to log in :)

Ah - Autobidders eh - sneaky - never mind -

I will give the DW a go - at £400 + VAT you cannot winge.

I will tell you how i get on as i have never ordered from MTS before.

Newbie_Neil":1ivjw10l said:
Oh, I blame Alf. :oops:
It's the log-in blocker that I got as a freebie with the psychic add-on isn't it? :oops: That invisible ray is a demon for heading towards Nottingham and nowhere else with unerring precision... :roll: ("Unerring precision"? - it's not a MS product then... :wink: )

Cheers, Alf

Hi Alf

Alf":9umpp51w said:
It's the log-in blocker that I got as a freebie with the psychic add-on isn't it? :oops: That invisible ray is a demon for heading towards Nottingham and nowhere else with unerring precision... :roll:

So that's where you got it. :wink:

Alf":9umpp51w said:
("Unerring precision"? - it's not a MS product then... :wink: )

You are obviously a very bad person who should not be allowed anywhere near the wonderful software that Mr Gates, so kindly, provides for us. :lol:

Cheers
Neil

PS At this point I feel I must own up to being an MS Reseller. :roll:

Back