Anyone using a Bissell carpet cleaner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_G

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Having hired a carpet cleaner in the past and realise just how much it costs me to hire the machine and cleaning fluids, I thought I'd look into buying a carpet cleaner for domestic use.

I have come across BISELL deep carpet cleaners, but I've not been able to find any independant advice on how well these things work? So, anyone out there that has one of these and if so how do you rate it?

Thanks,

David

Yep, we have one.
With three mucky kids and me who's even worse, it was cheaper to buy one than to keep getting the carpets cleaned.
Works a treat.
Only one thing to remember, keep it a closely guarded secret or you'll find yourself forever lugging it to and from various relatives and friends houses.

Thanks Mudman,

Very helpful... I'll have to do another search to find the cheapest place to buy one.

I'd love to know why you are called Mudman :)

Thanks,

David

Before I became interested in wood, my passion was (and still is although a few injuries have put me onto an enforced sabbatical) was caving. I usually end up incredibly muddy and so when I discovered bulletin boards and racking my brain for a handle, it seemed logical. :lol:
My wife was always moaning about the mud. Good thing she didn't see me putting my gear into the washing machine late at night after she'd gone to bed. :wink:

So is it the same as the Welsh Tourist Board adverts..

"You can have our fresh air,lovely views,and lava bread.But you can't have our mud - it's good mud!"

:lol:

Andrew (who went to Dan-yr-ogof once - the nearest I've been to caving in Wales :roll: )

PowerTool":303l2gg6 said:
So is it the same as the Welsh Tourist Board adverts..

"You can have our fresh air,lovely views,and lava bread.But you can't have our mud - it's good mud!"

:lol:

Andrew (who went to Dan-yr-ogof once - the nearest I've been to caving in Wales :roll: )

'Tis true, the mud's great and good for you, you won't see an ugly Welsh caver. :wink: :whistle:

Dan-yr-Ogof is great, even better when you get out of the touristy bits. Mind you, you do have to swim across four lakes and then wriggle through the aptly named 'Long Crawl' to get to there. :?

David I've just seen your post and when I checked my emails this popped up,

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national ... h-27443418

Not sure if it's what your after but if it is there's a nice little saving, I think?

BH

I've just noticed when the original posting was made, perhaps you have the problem sorted now. #-o

Mod Edit:- BH, you were caught by Old Thread resurected by Spammer. (now removed)

Yes i have one, and can recommend them, great cleaning ability and easy to use.Leaves the carpet slightly damp which will pick up dirt easier than if it was dry so just make sure you do it on a warm day or you'll have to have your heating on to dry the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back