Anyone used these guys before?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not used them, but i did consider using them (they stock all the Richard Burbidge stuff at a very reasonable price)

In the end i went for the German stainless steel banister stuff (not out of quality reasons, but more from an astatic reason)

McLuma

Hi Tim,

I have not used Stair Parts Online but I did use Richard Burbidge components for a refurbish at home some years ago. Have a look on Friday.

Not to sure about Stair Parts prices. I looked around before buying my bits and found that B&Q were actually the cheapest. I also found self-selection was an advantage, to avoid the occasional dodgy piece!

Cheers,

Trev.

Just an update (and recommendation)

These guys are worth using. What I didn't know was that the website is a trading arm of a joinery.

Best prices I've found and in the end decided to use hemlock instead of pine to keep the stock as clear as poss. The only problem is that the spindle the customer wanted isn't available in hemlock :cry: .

No problem - they made me some in hemlock for the same price. :D

All arrived, when they said it would for a fraction of the price of B&Q, Travis etc.

Got to go and put it in now. Customer driving me quietly insane - but thats another story.

Cheers

Tim

Back