Anyone speak Dutch please?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a small problem with a buyer on EBay and cannot help him out or resolve it as I do not understand the problem:

Dear mahking51,

Hallo,ik heb gisteren die flesjes gehad,en wheeeee in 1 zit er poeder!!!!!!!not empty maar poudre!!!in a boltle???de corsetjes van de flesjes zijn helmaal beschadigd en vaag geworden!heel lelijk,deze flesjes horen in de prullenbak!!!!!!!!
- parfum133

Any help gratefully sought!
Cheers Martin

Hello, I have had those flasks yesterday, and wheeeee in 1 sit there powder!!!!!!! not empty but poudre!!! in a boltle??? of the flasks helmet eel has been corsetjes damaged and vague has become! very ugly, these flasks hear in the catchpenny barge!!!!!!!!

So one bottle is not, as he had clearly hoped, empty, but contains powder. And the bottle's helmet has been damaged and filled with powder from his corsets. And he is ugly, possibly an ugly bargee.

Easy.

Have you tried the Babel Fish web site for translations - this is what it came up with in case you haven't:

Hello, I have had those flasks yesterday, and wheeeee in 1 sit there powder!!!!!!! not empty but poudre!!! in a boltle??? of the flasks helmet eel has been corsetjes damaged and vague has become! very ugly, these flasks hear in the catchpenny barge!!!!!!!! - parfum133

Hope that gives you an idea :)

Martin - with all those !!!'s I thought it might have had something to do with extolling a little lad to keep his finger stuck in a wall somewhere :lol: - Rob

Ok Babel fish sucks (as the Dutch already is a bit 'odd' its even worse) . Here it goes:

Hello, yesterday I have received the bottles. But to my surprise one of the bottles was filled with powder. By filled with powder I do not mean it was empty, but really filled with some kind of powder. Also the bottle labels/foils are torn and faded. These bottles are ugly and belong in the garbage bin.

Latest posts

Back