Anyone sell web hosting packages?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
my current host has decided to call it a day on the hosting front so i need another supplier, i have my own domain name so i am just looking for somewhere to set up my website.
If not does anyone know of a good place that does it monthly and DOESN'T want payment for 12/24 months upfront!!!

cheers

123-reg is OK. I doubt anyone would do it monthly. It's only a few quid for a year.

I searched around for my lad's website, settled with tsohost [uk based], good reviews and economical, 123 had loads of critics.
Also I seem to remember Hudson Carpentry on here resells hosting.

Just steer clear of 1and1 - biggest load of shysters going and absolutely useless when you phone them up! Tom over at TWH was offering to build and hosts sites a while ago - might do hosting only if you want to build it?

Steve

Steve

We use 5quidhost for couple of our websites...they get a good review here. http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews68837.html. We use 123 as our registrar...not sure that I would use them for hosting.

For my own website where I wanted to ensure that there was always a very good response time to anyone browsing and also had a high uptime then I went for LChost.

Also be aware that most other review sites are paid affiliates of the sites they review, the more referrals the more they get paid.

Yes thats correct I sell hosting space.

I do monthly payments also but for the most common package sold (£20ish a year) which is normally more then anyone needs we only offer yearly payments. Monthly payments is for packages that cost £50 or more. Unless you require SSL servers, more than 2 databases and cron jobs then the £20 a year package is most suited. If you don't require a database and your site don't require a lot of bandwidth, we do a package for £5 which is suited for small trades websites, hobby sites etc. We also do Linux and Microsoft hosting so can cater for most programing codes.

Latest posts

Back