Anyone remotely near Cardiff, Swansea or Newport?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyhigh_Arb

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning all,

Just a quick request for help, if anyone is near the Pontyclun area. I have just purchased an item off of ebay however the seller is requesting collection in person. Unfortunately I cannot do this at present, silly me didnt check before bidding if a courier was acceptable.

If possible I would need some to collect it for me put it in a box and then I would arrange a courier to collect.

I will be more then happy to pay for someones fuel and time!

Thanks

Will

Skyhigh_Arb":2jyomt0s said:
Morning all,

Just a quick request for help, if anyone is near the Pontyclun area. I have just purchased an item off of ebay however the seller is requesting collection in person. Unfortunately I cannot do this at present, silly me didnt check before bidding if a courier was acceptable.

If possible I would need some to collect it for me put it in a box and then I would arrange a courier to collect.

I will be more then happy to pay for someones fuel and time!

Thanks

Will

I drive within a few mile everyday and would be happy to help u out. Have a look at my Wanted: Everything! Thread. If you have any duplicates, odds and sods, basically anything useful to an absolute beginner like me then let me know and I'm sure we can come up with an agreeable deal.
Cheers
Dai

Thanks Dai, your help would be greatly appreciated. I am sure I have a fair few bits I could part with that I just dont use anymore. Perhaps I could call you or you could call me to discuss things? I shall PM you my number.

Thanks

Will

Well I held up my end of the agreement Skyhigh Arb, I drove 30 miles out of my way and spent an hour packaging and sending your hydraulic ram to you. It's now 4 months gone and the bits and bobs you promised have failed to materialise. As you are ignoring my emails im resorting to posting in public. Any explanation forthcoming?

Back