anyone online ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houtslager

Established Member
Reaction score
hah wotcha ppl, just back in from wet and windy florida , boy oh boy have you all been busy whilst I was being blown around Florida.
Anyone here to chat to ?
HS back in cold wet europe :(

Hi Hout,

Other than the weather and climate what's your first impressions, from a WW point of view?

Noel

well loads of trees to be converted if one's qiuck enough :) need a good resaw though :( Well compared to Amsterdam it is the pits - why well no good supplier locally to me new location for ANYTHING .Everything has to be ordered via the web and paid for :evil:
New workshop in need of as new roof - due to three hurricanes but is servicable in the meantime.Just hope no more storms like Frances :(
Well as JM in GWW found out the Yanks do things very differently and sometimes I think we in Europe are at least 50 years ahead in Building technology, but then I have yet to see all the ways and means the use in the B&C.
Wood that is not too easy to get, sheet goods - only if you go the home depot :evil: you can get rubbish mdf rubbish ply and still pay loads :(.
Well thats all for now
HS

Back