Anyone need a dewalt RAS dado flange?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcus

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been in touch with Bob (9fingers) to ask him to make me a dado flange for a dewalt RAS. He suggested I ask if anyone else needs one as this will make cost lower for everyone. If you want one then PM me and I will ask Bob for the price once I know how many. They will be to fit an old style (5/8") arbor.

Cheers

Marcus

Marcus, I think I might actually have a redundant one - Let me have a look on Monday when I am back in the workshop and will let you know.

Rog

Following interest from members, I will be making some flanges soon to the original DW dimensions.

Price is £20 plus £3.15 UK second class signed for postage

Payable via paypal gift (you pay the charges that way!) or better option all round- bank transfer.

PM me if you are interested. Strictly payment with order please.

Mods: Please note that I'm not doing these as a commercial enterprise, simply to help members out as DW no longer seem to supply these as spare parts.

Bob

Hi Everyone, Sorry to drag an old post up. But does anyone know where i could source a dado flange I have a dw 1751 radial arm saw which id like to use my dado cutters on
Thanks

Easy, get in touch with Bob, above, and ask it he'll make you one. He did a great job on mine and it didn't cost that much....

Please note that these flanges are no longer being made for sale by 9fingers. He has none left now and there is insufficient demand to support making a further speculative batch.

Back