Anyone mind

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
If i take cover over here while its kicking off over there about a thread over here or is there a thread over here about the thread over there about the thread over here ? Maybe i should try the shaven ? Or is there a thread over there about here and there aswell :shock:

I was also :duno: as i didnt know what had happened here that started what happened over there . By the time i had looked over here and realised it was nothing it had kicked off over there and now they are throwing handbags at each other because of what happened over here ...... or was it there #-o

That's one way to get people to look over there - looking to boost numbers?
Or too many bevies?

Not at the shaven Blister. Its over at WoodworkUK and poor old Jacobs been getting another handbagging. :lol:
You couldnt make it up :roll: pure entertainment :mrgreen:

It's actually Jason's site where the locked thread has been taken up there!

Perhaps someone in an analytic mood could look at the various acrimonious threads over the years, and see if there's a common factor.

I wonder...

BugBear

That's one way to get people to look over there - looking to boost numbers?
Or too many bevies?

Put your claws away sweetheart , i am only having a bit of fun .
Although comments like that remind me why i dont bother comming here too often .

bugbear":56rzb8rg said:
Perhaps someone in an analytic mood could look at the various acrimonious threads over the years, and see if there's a common factor.

I wonder...

BugBear
Yourself, surely?
And well done BB for dropping the first hint of acrimony in this thread, as ever! Do you get a prize? :lol: :lol:

I see - it's OK for you to have a bit of fun but nobody else can?
And why bring the Haven into this?
All this Forum/Personality knocking is all so very childish!

OOOHH Goooooody I see its time to get the Pop Corn out

Wonder how many times the handbags will come out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back