Anyone know of a good General DIY forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some very specific questions to ask about decking construction which I assume is a bit off topic for this forum. I dont want to clog up this forum with what is general DIY advice.

So does anyone know a good DIY forum? When I say good I mean up to the kind of caliber as this forum.

Never been there but I hear that the Screwfix forum is good for this type of thing

Wizer, why not ask here anyway? I did when I wanted deck advice and got some very helpful advice. Quite a few members have built decks (myself included now!) so its worth a shot.

The screwfix site is good, but tends to be a bit, erm, perhaps less friendly to newbies is the term to use. A few of the posters will not respond kindly to noddy questions, others will. It can be difficult to sort the two out sometimes however. Thats not to say dont use it, just that some replies might be a little more sarcastic than you are used to if you have only used this forum before :wink:

Steve.

Latest posts

Back