Anyone in Germany. Bonum 2001 scraper search.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timing is everything. One auction on the German eBay ended two days ago for €79 plus €5 for shipping.

I very often find the more obscure woodworking hand tools for marquetry and pietra dura using the German Ebay small ads the local thingy that we don't seem to have in the UK. link below and never had a problem with anyone posting it to me here, That might change now coz of, well you know ....

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/

I'm still trying to obtain one these heavy duty Bonum 2001 scrapers but to no avail.
Any help gladly appreciated.
Cheers Andy
Hello Andy

Got in touch with chap with the scraper, he has asked me to list it on eBay on his behalf, so keep an eye out, it goes on at 8.00 this evening.

Regards

Peter

hi Andy

I have one of these are you still looking?
Thank you so very much for taking your time to pop in here with this.
If you were just around the corner I'd be tempted to say yes to add a spare.
I say a spare because latterly I have picked up a boxed set with all the heads.
Who knew that they could be had in a boxed set?
Maybe someone else viewing this with more of a need might take you up on your offer.
Regards, Andy

Thanks for the reply. I do have friends who fly to Manchester 2-3x/yr and probably could ship it from the UK, if that helps.
Also, just for anyone looking, I just have the handle+head with screws part, no blades that get clamped in.

Back