• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone have a mill and looking for cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectric

Staff member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi

I have a large number of slot and endmill cutters as well as some others in sizes upto 40mm and all good quality brands. They are not new but have not been used since being profesionaly sharpened in a toolroom so are as good as new. I want to sell as a job lot so just seeing if there is any interest out there.

I'm also interested - I've got a new (to me) mill in my shop with 1 cutter to my name. I've got holders for pretty much anything, just nothing to put in 'em.

Hi there

the shanks range from small to large and you will need a range of holders. I have not thought of a price but there are a load of cutters and would take some time to list all. Lets say that with this range you should be covered for most milling jobs that come along. As a guide: 18mm end mill, 28mm 6 edge end mill, 40mm slot cutter, and everything between. To give a better idea the box weighs 6.8Kg of cutters and the bill for sharpening was not cheap. All I would say is that to run the larger cutters you need a big mill, probably like my old bridgeport.

A large bridgeport cnc has become my covid madness in the workshop and I am very short of tools so depending on price I would be very interested. I am over in Newcastle so not a million miles away to collect.

8 –Pricing.
No posting of For Sale items without a fixed price. Posts without a price will simply be deleted without warning or notification, as will any For Sale posts that are framed as an auction or masquerading as an auction of any description. "Best price" or "best offer" etc. or words or phrases to that effect will be treated as an auction and deleted.

Back