Anyone got a User Manual for a Scheppach Basato-1 Bandsaw?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldeneyedmonkey

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm after a user manual for a Scheppach Basato-1 Bandsaw. It's not for me, it's for Neil aka Nellieboy, I have asked NMA for one to be emailed to me in a .PDF, I'm sure they've done it in the past when I wanted a manual for my Scheppach TS4010, but perhaps I'm mistaken as they now want £7.50 + VAT. Can anyone help?

Cheers. _Dan :)

I have one but cannot get to it until after Christmas. Providing there is no copyright I can copy mine. Do you need it all or just some parts? Not sure how many pages - just the English section?

Thanks foxhunter, swift response :) I imagine that it's just the English needed. It's a pretty simple machine, just I couldn't find it when I sold the machine to him. I had to break it down to send it, it should all slot together. But if there is an issue then he's got nothing to refer to.

Would you mind sending him a pm when you have access to the manual please?

Much appreciated. _Dan.

Will do. The English bit was a joke - many manuals these days consist of a number of languages, presumably so that a single manual can be packed with the machine regardless of its destination.

Cheers Foxhunter, I gathered it was a joke, it was meant to read: "I imagine that it's just the English needed :)" -Thank you for the offer.

Richard, Much appreciated. I'll forward this info onto Neil. I did contact someone from your team asking for a .pdf, but the only response was that it would be £7.50 for a hard copy!
I'm glad that it's still F.O.C for a digital copy.

Merry Christmas one an'all :ho2

Cheers_Dan.

Back