Anyone got a Record Power TS250C-PK/A

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteBowen

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got an Axminster TS200 which I bought in 2015. I really don't like it for a number of reasons I won't go into here.

I've also got a bandsaw, mft, kapex and tracksaw (I wasn't married when I started my tool collection). I could probably do without a table saw but it's convenient to have. I was thinking about this as a replacement :a Record Power TS250C-PK/A

Anyone have one of these and care to weigh in?

I have the TS250-RS, which I think is the same saw unit with a longer sliding table. It's a decent saw - check out my review and subsequent posts on it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I have the TS250-RS, which I think is the same saw unit with a longer sliding table. It's a decent saw - check out my review and subsequent posts on it.

Hi siggy
I have bought a used RPts250rs that seemed to be in good working order , on further inspection there is an issue getting the blade out , when trying to undo the nut it’s spinning , when trying to tighten its spinning , I’m thinking the previous owner has stripped the threads inside the nut over tightening it. I’m planning to split the nut and replace with a new one. Any thoughts before I start this ? The previous owner must have known about this prior to selling it which is a t****s trick but I’m sure it can be fixed one way or another
Regards
Rigger

Back