Anyone getting 10% off Screwfix?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triggaaar

Established Member
Reaction score
I've made tons of orders from Screwfix in the last couple of years, nearly all at 10% off, as they send so many voucher codes. It's been a few months since I've had any, I'm just wondering if others have had any of the 10% off emails recently, or if they've stopped doing them for a while?

Thanks

Thanks, I thought they were probably still doing them. I can go a few months without getting them, so if I'm not i a hurry I make a big order when I get one.

Currently spend over £50, get 10% off in all branches as long as you have the vouchers they were giving out at the start of the month - never know, if you ask they might have some vouchers knocking about

Steel City Man":108fw4v3 said:
Currently spend over £50, get 10% off in all branches as long as you have the vouchers they were giving out at the start of the month - never know, if you ask they might have some vouchers knocking about
Thanks for that, I'll phone them. Although they probably don't stock everything I'm after :)

Back