Anyone flying on holiday?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, as a lover of classicical music I thought that was fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just shows what can be done with a bit of thought and is a million miles better than the bizarre, banal, bad mouthing, so called comics that appear every day on our TV screens.

A big thank you for putting a smile on my face before logging out tonight :) :) :)

Losos, I totally agree with you about the situation where if it isn't crude it isn't funny.

Some of the best comedians are totally clean as far as the language is concerned. There is another video knocking around done by some Irish femails and it is crude and so unfunny. These 2 ladies have lovely voices and don't need to trawl any depths of crude to be very pleasing and funny.

Billy Connely is a very funny man, BUT he turns off every switch when he comes out with a boat load of bad language that he really doesn't need! He is a very funny and entertaining man without it.

I am glad that you liked it. I know I did.

Jonzjob" There is another video knocking around done by some Irish femails and it is crude and so unfunny. These 2 ladies have lovely voices and don't need to trawl any depths of crude to be very pleasing and funny. [/quote said:
Surely you cannot be referring to Fascinating Aida?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPyl2tOaKxM

Not sure it is crude in the modern sense but it certainly is funny

Back