anyone fancy a chat ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldn't take it personally Alf.
Personally I'm still reeling from knowing that you have found something on telly tonight worth recording :shock:

Aragorn":vll4omd8 said:
Personally I'm still reeling from knowing that you have found something on telly tonight worth recording :shock:
LOL! :lol: Amazing isn't it? :roll:

Dave, see you then. I'll probably put the parrots to bed first (read them a story and so forth...) so any time from 8.45 or so I expect.

Cheers, Alf

I just had a look at ukwchat and see 2 online.
I'll stick with Paltalk where there are 48,000 online at the moment with thousands of rooms to choose from.

Dewy":3gzb3m35 said:
I'll stick with Paltalk where there are 48,000 online at the moment with thousands of rooms to choose from.
Heck, Dewy, and they're all woodworkers? And you know them all too? Wouldn't like to see your Christmas card list...

Cheers, Alf

Lmao.
It would be nice if they all were Alf.
I have met a few who love working with wood and it's always a plesent surprise when I find out after a casual conversation.
Christmas cards are no problem when you use the internet because you send eCards to all of them.
With over 3,000 chat rooms open at any one time it becomes impossible to know all of the 29 million people who use it for chatting from hundreds of different countries.

Back