Anyone else see anything odd in this?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it started I thought I saw something odd?

By the time I got to the end I realised that I have never seen left hand thread drills and every cutting/drilling/screwing machine is bum backwards! That includes the router bit...

It looks like the video has been mirrored? Probably something wrong in the person's video setting when they recorded/uploaded their video. Even the threads on the clamps are going the wrong direction.

I have seen a few videos like that. I don't know if it is true but I have seen claims that when someone rips off someone else's video they mirror it to avoid copyright issues being spotted.

If often mirror images to make it less likely to be found in a reverse image search. I always assumed people mirrored videos for the same reason.
If I do a reverse image search. I often search for the mirrored image as well

You know how the body of 1/4" routers can be removed from the base, for example when using grinding bits.
I did that but fitted a router bit and attempted to use it freehand.

I won't be making that mistake again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

In my defence it was before I started working in this trade or took qualifications. But I suppose it just goes to show how dumb we can be if we don't know what we're doing.

Back