Anybody with OVO energy?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knappers

Established Member
Reaction score
We are coming up for renewal of our energy deal, and all the comparison sites are saying OVO is cheapest for us, with Scottish Power (our current supplier) behind. Reading reviews of OVO online, they are pretty split between absolutely awful and the best thing since sliced bread, with nothing inbetween...
Has anybody here any experience of them, I gather they are a small outfit.. Perhaps their popularity is to prove their undoing - customer service wise. It would be good to save an extra £40, but hassle I can do without.

Si.

Hi Simon

I've just left OVO. I was on a fixed contract which expired and the renewal wasn't cheap. So off I went to Scottish Power. OVO was fine - it took a while to get signed on initially because they dont supply to Economy 7 households and the meter therefore needed to be changed. Its taken 2 months to get a credit balance of £800 back off of them but I think that's more cock up rather than conspiracy. If OVO are the cheapest right now go for it. Their leccie's now different to the others :D :D If you go through one of the comparision sites you might get a cash back. I think I'm due £35 for my changeover. But I'm having to chase that as well!

Seems all businesses are out to try and con these days - I'm getting so fed up with it.....I won't start!

Regards to Helen and Ellis and to you

Robin

Back