Anybody know anything about Discount Kitchen Factory

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not somewhere I would use personally, all their stuff tends to be bankrupt stock or end of line, old stock, etc. OK if you only want a few bits for a one-off job but if you want somewhere that will always have the same stuff in stock, I'd look elsewhere.

MMUK":yzawvhsl said:
Not somewhere I would use personally, all their stuff tends to be bankrupt stock or end of line, old stock, etc. OK if you only want a few bits for a one-off job but if you want somewhere that will always have the same stuff in stock, I'd look elsewhere.

Thanks for that.

I just need 4 units to modify our existing kitchen, so not bothered if they will always have same items in stock. I'm more wondering what the unit quality is like, how good their service is and if they are likely to take my money and run!

Hi All,
Only just come across this post, would just like to answer the reply for MMUK, I own Discount Kitchen Factory, We do not sell end of line stock all our units are made to order in over 30 different colours in 18mm Egger board
All units are supplied with Blumotion soft close door and drawer systems, all base units have solid 18mm full height back.
I think you are mixing us up with the company in Manchester. We only have the one website and one showroom here in Chorley Lancashire.
But yes Inffthered we do need to finish the the terms and conditions, Delivery and returns. We will get that sorted in the next few weeks.

Regards
Malcolm Leigh

I did purchase some units last September, I think, pre purchase help was very good, delivery was on time & driver very helpful and I was pleased with the quality of the units. Overall I was very satisfied.

Slight thread resurrection however can anyone else comment on the quality of these kitchens?
I was just looking at some carcasses but with the price of the doors they seem very cheap.

Back