Anybody ever...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deserter

Established Member
Reaction score
Joined 2 sheds side by side?

My workshop/shed is only 8 x 6 and I want to increase its size I thought about buying a new shed but for the price I'd only gain a couple if feet either side so I thought maybe another the same size would give me a respectable 12 x 8, I'd need to address the roof in the middle to provide a decent working height but thought an american barn type design may work for that. Only an idea at the moment but would like some other people's experiences or thoughts if possible please.

Exactly what I did...

studioinsnow.jpg

I took the feather boards off the original shed side...joined the two with a door cut through...

J

jimi43":1ago0d93 said:
Exactly what I did...

studioinsnow.jpg

I took the feather boards off the original shed side...joined the two with a door cut through...

J

You need to be corrected their Jim...are you certain you did it, or t'were it someone else? :-" - Rob

jimi43":32awdcan said:
Exactly what I did...

studioinsnow.jpg

J

Jimi - if that's Kent in June, I'm glad I live oop north!

Cheshirechappie":2l4d8ebt said:
jimi43":2l4d8ebt said:
Exactly what I did...

studioinsnow.jpg

J

Jimi - if that's Kent in June, I'm glad I live oop north!

Thats what I was thinking, Garden of England?

:wink:

Pete

jimi43":rxyc94x4 said:
Yup mate...All the labour and recycling of a snake house from the roof of the local pub (don't ask!) :mrgreen:

Jim
K9 help, assistance or hindrance p'raps?...or pre-Alfie? - Rob

woodbloke":3ioi1i31 said:
jimi43":3ioi1i31 said:
Yup mate...All the labour and recycling of a snake house from the roof of the local pub (don't ask!) :mrgreen:

Jim
K9 help, assistance or hindrance p'raps?...or pre-Alfie? - Rob

Ah...pre-ALFIE by 7 years mate....otherwise it would be a better design! :wink:

Jim

Latest posts

Back