Any reasonably priced machinery movers in dorset/the south?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingAether

Eternal noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I'm wondering if we have anyone who couriers workshop machinery at a reasonable rate in Dorset at short notice?
Had a few people let me down today and need a Startrite 352 and benchtop 12" sander collecting in Portsmouth and delivered in Bournemouth. ASAP
thank you

Hi KingEether, he is not local but this is the bread and butter for Call Steve Cox who trades and Landylift 07836 736496 or email [email protected]
I am in Southampton and he had no problem delivering to me. He could not have been more helpful.
When I had a machine to move there were a couple of local firms that could do it, however they were set up for large moves and their minmum charge was way beyound my budget. As one guy explained, they use a flatbed artic and send a 2nd lorry with a forklift so the price would be the same for one machine or a whole workshop of industrial equipment.

Thank you for that much appreciated, ill give him a try..Its one person yes, sam at landylifts or is that two separate options ?

I would ring round a few one man band chaps with a van and see if any have either a low loader van or a tail lift?

Cheers James

Back