Any (post 2008) Economists in the house? - Inflation.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The real risk is that PR would bring with it a decade of instability which would make Brexit fall out seem trivial by comparison.
Exactly the opposite. PR can lead to stability with fewer lurches from one party rule to another, less anger about being under represented, more voices being heard and more respect for the process.
Yes the tories could lose by it as things stand but this wouldn't always be the case. ALL parties would find themselves having to take note of the others without betting all on a desperate grab for total power.

I'm a big fan of the "TONP".
Not as good as "The Urchin Rhino Democrats" but the name was an issue
You can't trust the octopus guys; they're really slippery.

That said, I hear the rhinos are a bit horny.

Still, I'd rate either of them as having a better chance of winning a General Election than the Labour party Jacob would like to see.

If the Grade II listed Manor was bought by public money, throughly renovated to become a well equipped and well run care home a lot more people would benefit for a much longer time. That would be a good ROI.
Agree 100%. But, it would probably take 2 plus years to agree how the home should be divided into rooms, choosing the joiners, decorators etc etc, then to top it all it would almost always go over budget and be delayed...!

Don't you think that politicians have become pointless, they all seem to have their own agenda's with a lot of overlap between parties. They certainly all lack leadership skills, people skills and the ability to form a coherent team and so cannot work as one.

You can't trust the octopus guys; they're really slippery.

That said, I hear the rhinos are a bit horny.

Still, I'd rate either of them as having a better chance of winning a General Election than the Labour party Jacob would like to see.

Either would result in a more livable society, too, which the voters are well aware of. The vote amounts to a whole lot more than polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back