ANY ONE RECCOMEND A GOOD ROUTER TABLE ?/

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
hi can anyone reccomend a good router table ? budget around 200 250 using for template cutting and curved shapes

never had one but paul on here gave me idea for cutting rocking horse shapes as lot of multiple pieces and production run

heard of triton any good ?a bit over my budget but could look around

or any other makes that are good ?

Thanks mark

hi there mark
The jessem Professional Rout R Table System is a great one, i am torn between this one and the kreg, but have used the jessem before and is great, solid top 30mm thick if i remember correctly, very nice phenolic insert and a great fence that is unlike many others and is not fiddly to adjust, the best part about it is, that its on sale at rutlands for £249 at the moment item number 2403 a great price for what you get in my opinion and there is also many accessories that you can buy as extras when the budget allows.

No I can't, but don't buy the Kreg!

I'm always having to fiddle about with the insert plate adjusters. It just doesn't want to stay level with the table top for very long.

Also the fence isn't straight.

Oz

I recently bought the aldi router and table, table works fine, my first router and table so I have nothing to compare it with. The router started smoking after a week, Aldi returned my money on the router. I couldn't find another router the exact size of the table, bought a MacAllister one from B&Q and ground the edges till it fitted the table. Okay now apart from the new router doesn't have a lock on power button, I have to use tape to keep it on and try and remember to take it back off again.

Back