Any one else having a day like mine?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bean":1pbg097u said:
a cloud of blue smoke, then i looked more closely at the table saw, realising that it was producing all of the blue smoke a mild sense of hurry spread over me. Upon finishing the cut
You finished the cut first?! :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Just thought I'd let you know that my day went on much as it started, but I escaped it in the end with just some aching ribs and a bruise on me barnet. Thinl I had a whole years bad luck in one day so hopefully I can look forward to some striffe free time ahead :wink:

Alf, no need to visit the hospital for a bump on the head, nothing in there to upset :lol:

Signal

Popped out to the workshop the other evening to unclamp a tool storage cabinet that is my current project. As I loosened the large, heavy Besseys, one fell off, fell down my front and caught my ********, nearly castrated me!! Jeez did that hurt !! :cry: :cry: That will teach me to not to wear soft track suit bottoms instead of jeans.

ALF you should know not to stop in the middle of a cut, :roll: and anyway I was cutting a mitre to a finely gauged line, if I had stopped I would have lost the setting :roll:

Wood shavings my brother works in a foundry and moving a casting along his bench he rolled it over something simular, :shock: he was rolling it as he couldn't lift it but he suddenly found the strength to move the casting and perform a little celebration dance :roll:

Bean

Woodshavings, Aieeeee

Bean, AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signal

Back