Any members in south west?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be one of the most amusing and spoof like threads ever. If it wasn't so funny it would be sad.

To the original poster why the hell can't you at least put the town your located in properly into your profile. The "South west" is such a coy, reluctant, disguising, hiding thing that one must wonder what you are seeking to obscure. It is frankly ridiculous. For God's sake at least put in the town you live in.

To those hopeful souls who have responded and who include their location as a named town then well done. Straight forward and no messing about.

It's time that the moderators enforced the proper identification of the town someone lives in as part of the openly available profile of EVERY member. Don't argue and debate get busy and just do it. Some things are boring other things are boring and stupid and this is one of them.

Your openly and without hesitation
Alan from CROWTHORNE, Berkshire.

The good guys are:-

arnoldmason8
phil.p
devonwoody
mahomo59
slinger
beech1948

The bad guys are:- (hammer) (hammer) :oops:

woodcarver
adidat
dusty
rusticwood
Frank S
Hitch
Teckel

Al
CROWTHORNE, Berkshire

beech1948":pn1lkxdq said:
The good guys are:-

arnoldmason8
phil.p
devonwoody
mahomo59
slinger
beech1948

The bad guys are:- (hammer) (hammer) :oops:

woodcarver
adidat
dusty
rusticwood
Frank S
Hitch
Teckel

Al
CROWTHORNE, Berkshire

Hey hey hey how come you get to be one of the good guys. That's not fair!!

Teckel,

fair, Fair, FAIR....well perhaps not but I do at least say where I come from,

Yours with respect openly from CROWTHORNE, Berkshire, England

Al

PS. By the way teckel, where is this town called Ireland. My Irish great grandparents want to know.?

i narrow it down to at least 1600 square miles. i dont think there is any problem with that.

adidat

beech1948":3ogs6znf said:
Teckel,

Al

PS. By the way teckel, where is this town called Ireland. My Irish great grandparents want to know.?

Backseat modding I reckon....

beech1948":1bll403v said:
Teckel,

Al

Now Alan..I've changed my profile just for you. You can tell your IRISH great grandparents now where I'm from.

Best regards from the sunny south east
Kilkenny Ireland

Ronnie

teckel,
brilliant. I don't know Kilkenny at all. My great grandparents came from a farm on the coast just north and east of Cork and closest village was Gortnaskehy or Warren. Happy childhood memories when I think about the farm.

Al
Crowthorne, Berkshire

Latest posts

Back