Any members in south west?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll,

I don't know. Nr Carcassonne is a bit loose and an untidy definition. I live 17 miles from Reading so am I near Reading?. I don't know..such loose definitions get a bit too difficult to include/exclude/talk about so what's your nearest village then Jonzjob.

Al

Carcassonne is only about 7 miles away and it's a very small village between Trebes which is on the Canal du Midi, pronounced Trebe, and Vliillier, pronounced Villaliay.

I can't give you the adrress because it's a State secret and I'd have to kill you (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Plus, I don't want you lot arriving here for free holidaze with loads a sun, wine and my swimming pool! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jonzjob,

I see. Keeping the good stuff for yourself eh. Can't say I blame you. So only 7 miles from Carcassonne...well that seems to a sound judgement so OK then.

Al
in CROWTHORNE, Berkshire

but having just Googlemapped Trebes thinking it has to be a good alternative to the Uk. I wonder.

woodbloke":s9vq6jhc said:
Salisbury...is that the South West? Begining of perhaps - Rob

maybe with a stretch...but your Ok Rob you state what town/village/parish you live in it's the bad guys who don't tell that we need to have a go at. Or get the mods to make a compulsory start for ALL to complete this.

What a sorry thread to start.
Al

beech1948":ok10haxx said:
The good guys are:-

arnoldmason8
phil.p
devonwoody
mahomo59
slinger
beech1948

The bad guys are:- (hammer) (hammer) :oops:

woodcarver
adidat
dusty
rusticwood
Frank S
Hitch
Teckel

Al
CROWTHORNE, Berkshire

Ok then as it seems to be such an issue , Kingsbury Somerset

I can't believe this has run to two pages already, must be a slow night!
Although I have to agree re locations in your profile, can't explain why but it gives me the pip also!

Richard in Northamptonish

I like this forum !! I have only made one post and I have already been called a good guy - thanks Al

In answer to phil.p's question I am mainly a tool collector - I was on the slippery slope before the term was even invented !!
150+ wooden planes & 20 odd metal planes and dozens of chesels & gouges. I do a bit of woodwork when gardeniing and looking after my old car alows.

Arnold

I just amended my profile - I was sure that I already had a location in there, but obviously not. :oops:

Anyway, I'll bet that most of you lot are none the wiser! :mrgreen:

beech1948":32fv5x8b said:
Tony,

Oh yeh...Hinton Waldrist in the Vale of the White Horse, Oxfordshire.....only a hop-skip-and jump,jump,jump from Crowthorne

Al

I bet you had to look that up! :mrgreen:

If anyone wants,I can post a map to bring you right to my front door !!!!
Frank S (how`s that for a bad guy ?)

Back