Any Festool ks60 owners...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oobaa

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there
If you own a KS60 could you do me a favour please?

I’m planning a mobile cart for a forthcoming purchase and want to know the depth (front to back) of the saw when it’s at 45*

Trying to establish its minimum footprint if you like

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Oobaa

my kapex ks60 sits on a mobile cart which is 610mm deep (front to back) this accommodates the saw at zero degrees right through to the dust hose out the back.
I've done you two measurements the first includes the base front to back, the second is upto and including the cable tidy, but not the space for the hose (if that makes sense)

at 45 degrees it is approx 480mm or 560mm including cable tidy

the smallest is when it is at 60 degrees 400mm and 450mm incl cable tidy

You should be mindful that the KS60 has a "foot" under the knob at the front which requires extending down to give full support

Fezman has got all the gen. he’s also mentioned that some space is required for the attachment of an extractor hose, and also the front support under the lock knob.

Thanks guys
One last question if you dont mind...
Is the cable tidy removable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like it is removable, but it will only save you about 25-30mm at the back as the clamping knob for the bevel cut protrudes out the back too

25mm might make all the difference :)
I'm trying to fit a lot into a tiny space but keep things easy to access and move

fezman":6s79br72 said:
It does look like it is removable, but it will only save you about 25-30mm at the back as the clamping knob for the bevel cut protrudes out the back too

Latest posts

Back