Any ebook recommendations?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizen

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Any book recommendations, preferably an ebook which covers cabinets and built-in s? I've one from Taunton press but wonder if there are others?

Thanks

Although not strictly cabinet making per say, I have the following 2 ebooks on my kindle all yhe time to read through if I have nothing else. Both old but very good and free on unlimited:

handwork in wood : William Noyes

Modern Practical joinery: George Ellis

I had a list of good fiction ready untill I saw the body of your post :roll: :roll:
I've read many 100's of books on my paperwhite, but never once strayed from the fiction section. you learn something every day.

Droogs":2c79dmen said:
Although not strictly cabinet making per say, I have the following 2 ebooks on my kindle all yhe time to read through if I have nothing else. Both old but very good and free on unlimited:

handwork in wood : William Noyes

Modern Practical joinery: George Ellis

If "free on unlimited" means that Amazon would charge you if you weren't on their subscription scheme, don't fall for it. Those and many other out of copyright titles are available at archive.org and best found through the Open Library site.
There are some pointers in the sticky free-downloadable-woodworking-books-plans-ref-sites-t82220.html

Back