Any DVD Time Lords out there?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to record Dr Who (2) last Saturday. None of my friends seem to have recorded it (what on earth - or anywhere else in the universe - were they doing that was more important?). I simply forgot. :oops:

If anyone has it on DVD and would like to be a Time Lord Superhero, I'd be grateful til the end of time for a copy. I'll glady pay your postage and return the disk when viewed.

steveATstevemaskeryDOTcoDOTuk

Hang on, I can feel the earth moving,
Steve

Steve it was rubbish..my 13 year old thinks im bonkers for watching it i think we still have it on Sky plus if your desperate i will find a way to teleporte it

What I find most sad about it is that the concept of a cliffhanger end has gone. Apparently children of today need a quick fix 'done in one' episode.

Steve I can help you. PM me your address

S'funny, I didn't bother with the second one either, although I enjoyed the first more than I expected. That may have more to do with the wheelie bin eating that bloke and me saying "I bet it burps", and it did. Nothing like feeling smug to get you to enjoy something... :oops: I figure there's little point in getting attached to Big Ears as Dr W if he's already said he's not going to do another series, is there? [-(

Cheers, Alf

Thank you all for the several generous offers. It's a great place here, isn't it?

I enjoyed the first episode, thought it was true to the original in genre not messed with the music etc. Yes I was surprised that there was no cliffhanger end. But what did disappoint me was the absence of the metmorphosis of the Doctor. He just turned up. Shame.

Given the huge scoop of getting the part (I bet they weren't short of takers) it does seem strange that, after beating off all the competition, he wants out so quickly. Nowt so queer as folk.

Perhaps I should apply, I just need to know whether I'm measuring time in metric or imperial units.

Cheers all,
Steve

Back