Another which bench saw question.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rattie,
I've been quoted £1600 but I've mislaid the phone number and name of the guy who gave me that quote. I think quotes of £1800 are quite easy to get. If you're interested I'll post the details when (hopefully) I find them.

Would you go for the TA315 at that price - that includes the sliding tables etc. and there's no complicated setup with incomprehensible manuals either. I think axminster do a rolling base which copes with sedgewick weight now.

Steve,
The sedgewick is 4hp against the 4.1 of the scheppach, I think its got a fine adjuster too - did you compare the two?.

Well, if that's including VAT its definitely a contender. The weight might still put me off, and there are missing features of the TS4010 that I really like. Having said that I can see why you're very interested. I'd try to get a bash on one before laying down the notes.

Martyn

Tony":252lgkl2 said:
My ALUMINIUM Kity tablesaw cuts quietly, smoothly and as accurately as I could possibly want. The fence is rock solid and the finish is as good as planed with the 40-tooth Frued blade in.
Isn't it great that Kity are avalable again?

Back