another tale of delivery woe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

So I ordered a few bits from Axminster on a Thursday afternoon, get home on the Friday to find a card from the Post Office saying they have a parcel for me but there is £6.17 post to pay. Run over to the sorting office on the Saturday morning to find out what it is and its the APT package. Looks like its been given to their usual couriers, ANC, who have just dumped it straight in the post without even attempting to deliver it themselves or paying for it.

Happy ending - quick call to APT customer services who tell me that I can either reject the charge and wait until they send out another parcel, or pay the charge so i get my bits immediately and then fax through the receipt and they will either credit my card or my account - my choice.

Hi MP
Thats excellent customer service by Axminster. And abysmal service
by ANC. It does seem that ANC does do everything in its power to upset the end customer. I must say that my experience of Axminster has always been excellent.

All the best

John

Back