Another table Saw thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadsDK

Reaction score
Hi You guys. Im in the market for a new tablesaw and i have Been Reading on the axminister tablesaws.

but, im debating wether i should go for the hobby tb250 or the newer craft ac216 or ac250.
Is the newer versions better than the hobby model? Powerwise there does not Seem to be much difference.

Prices are:
Hobby- 739 GBP
Ac216 - 942 GBP
Ac250- 1047 GBP

this is including the sliding table and extension tables.
What do You guYs Think?

Been in the same place as you recently. Considered all the options. I intent on ordering an one of the link below tomorrow. It is the same as the axminster and sip. Its bigger than the the ones you are looking hoping its the right choice for me. So maybe worth you having a look at.

Do you need a sliding table or would a decent sled do what your looking for?

https://www.scosarg.com/itech-250mm-cast-iron-table-saw-bench.

Been in the same place as you recently. Considered all the options. I intent on ordering an one of the link below tomorrow. It is the same as the axminster and sip. Its bigger than the the ones you are looking hoping its the right choice for me. So maybe worth you having a look at.

Do you need a sliding table or would a decent sled do what your looking for?

https://www.scosarg.com/itech-250mm-cast-iron-table-saw-bench.
Do you know if this Is this 13A or 16A? The webapge does not state .... TIA

As i said the itech is the same as the SIP 01332. Which is stated as 16A but think that is only due to draw on start up. There are also plenty of people I have read that run it off a 13a socket.

They are current out of stock but are getting more next week which I a reserved one. I have do a a separate RCD unit in my workshop so may eventually set up a 16A supply but in the meantime it will run off a 13A.

Lumberjack Professional Cast Iron Table Saw with 1800W Motor and Built in Laser check this out on you tube
just bought one boss

Latest posts

Back